We invite you to share links with us.
OUR LINK EXCHANGE POLICY:
Here’s our policy regarding reciprocal links:
- Your site must be directly related to voiceover and/or acting services or products.
- You must provide a reciprocal link on your web site in a Links area that is visible and accessible from your main site (usually from the Home page or site navigation menu). In other words, your links area cannot be on a hidden page or on a page that is difficult to locate. If we can’t easily find a reciprocal link on your site, we’ll need to remove your link here.
- Your reciprocal link back to us must be on the same primary domain to which we are linking. In other words, if we’re linking to www.ABC.com your link back to us must be on that domain and NOT on a different web site (like www.XYZ.com).
WE HAVE TWO LINKS AREAS:
Our LINKS area (this page) is reserved for voice talent and businesses that provide services to the voiceover community. Links in this area require a reciprocal link and are subject to verification and approval.
Our RESOURCE LINKS area is open to all types of resources that are directly related to any area of performing or voiceover (not including voice talent). A free text link is available in this area, subject to our approval and review of your site. A reciprocal link is requested but not required for links in this area. We reserve the right to refuse inappropriate link requests. (Note: You MUST have a business or service that is directly related to supporting the performing arts. TV retailers, music groups, and computer dealers do not qualify.)
HOW TO EXCHANGE LINKS:
If you have a voiceover related business or service and would like a reciprocal link posted on VoiceActing.com, please send an e-mail containing the following to [email protected]:
- Your link URL and brief text description in this format:
- Your Site Title - www.siteaddress.com - brief description in 25 words or less.
- A link to the page on your site where you will post a reciprocal link back to this site. You should link to www.voiceacting.com.
We reserve the right to refuse any request
for a link on this web site.
OUR LINK INFORMATION:
To add a banner link on your site, please scroll down for the appropriate banner, and copy the HTML code into your web page. For a text link, copy the text information and URL provided.
Voiceover training and resources:
Title/Category: Voiceover - Voice Acting - Training
Description: VoiceActing.com provides performance coaching from James Alburger (author of “The Art of Voice Acting,” The best-selling book on voiceover,) and Penny Abshire, recognized as two of the top VO coaches in the US. This site also includes resources and workshop training in the craft and business of voiceover and information of demo production. Read the book! Take the workshop!
Please use this banner to link to voiceover training and resources:
The Art of Voice Acting