Click here for more rave reviews!
Now Available on Kindle!
(price subject to change)
Click Here to Order Now!
(you’ll be ordering directly thorugh Amazon.com)
The Art of Voice Acting, fourth edition
is the most comprehensive book
on voiceover ever written!
“This is the book that every other book on voiceover is compared to.
Without question, it belongs in every serious voice actor’s library!”
The Art of Voice Acting is the only book on voiceover
that is used as a major text book by more than two dozen
colleges and universities.
Order your AOVA4e Kindle Book today!
CLICK HERE for more than two dozen audio tracks
and other support materials for your Kindle book!
(sign-up required to access AOVA Extras)
Here’s what top VO professionals are saying about The Art of Voice Acting!
A good coach and a good book can point you in the right direction and get you asking the right questions. In my opinion, the right book is James Alburger’s The Art of Voice Acting. Buy it, read, and re-read it; you won’t regret it.
Harlan Hogan - Professional Voice Actor
(from his book: VO: Tales & Techniques of a Voice-over Actor)
In my view, Jim has written THE definitive book on professional voice acting. If you want to be a successful voice actor, LEARN from Jim, TRAIN with him, and above all READ THIS BOOK!
Mel Hall - Executive Producer-Director, Voice Actor, Cinira
I've been in broadcasting for 40 years, and in spite of my age have done quiet well in the voice-over biz. I recently read your book and found it to be, in my opinion, about the best there is.
Jerry Houston - Professional Voice Actor
Click here to read more of what people have to say about
The Art of Voice Acting
Now in its fourth edition, James Alburger’s highly acclaimed book on the craft and performance of voiceover is the best-selling book on voice acting according to Amazon.com and other book sellers!
NEW IN THE FIFTH EDITION:
- All new scripts
- More than 100 pages of new and completely updated information
- More niche areas of voiceover work are discussed.
- Dozens of scannable response codes for additional resources.
- A completely new chapter of studio stories and “tricks-of-the-trade” from professional voiceover talent around the world
- Updated information for voiceover demos and marketing
- A comprehensive index that makes it easy to find what you're looking for
- More voice and acting techniques
- Contributions from some of the top voice talent in the world
- More than two dozen audio tracks with the actual audio for every script in the book and more,
- PLUS: exercises, demos and more!
- Order your AOVA5e Kindle Book today!
$24.60 - Digital Kindle Edition
(Order direct from Amazon.com - price may vary)