Thank you for registering for
Gabrielle Nistico - Breaking into Promo & Imaging
Now that you’re registered, you’ll need more information about the event location, accommodations, travel arrangements, etc. All that and more is included in your registration package and other files that you can download from here or from your VoiceActing Academy member account. These are PDF files, so you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. You can get Acrobat Reader here.
You can always get back to this page by logging in to your VoiceActing Academy member account.
Click on the LOGIN link at the top right of any page on this site, enter your email address and password, then scroll down your Home Page to find the item name for this event. We also suggest that you click on Edit Profile on your Home page to fill in any missing contact information and change your password.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW - CLICK A LINK OR SCROLL DOWN:
Click on the link below the event title to return to this page.
The schedule for this one day event is: Saturday, September 29, 2012
- Promo: 9am - 1pm
- Lunch: 1pm - 2pm (Please bring $15 cash to cover cost of your meal)
- Imaging: 2pm - 6pm
We start promptly at 9am, so please plan to arrive a bit early and allow for traffic.
DOWNLOAD YOUR EVENT DETAILS & LOCATION:
Please follow the instructions below to open or download your PDF registration package and other files now.
Your registration package includes our address and lots of other helpful information for this event. For those of you who are in a hurry or would like to set up your GPS ahead of time, here’s our address:
13639 Freeport Rd.
San Diego, CA 92129
TO OPEN A FILE ON-LINE: Click on the link below to OPEN the PDF file in your browser. Once open, you can print the file or save it using the “save” icon in Acrobat Reader.
TO DOWNLOAD A FILE: PC Users: Right-click and “save target as” (or ”save link as”) to download the PDF file to your desktop or a folder on your computer. Mac Users: Hold down the CTRL button and click on the link to open a download dialog box.
DOWNLOAD YOUR REGISTRATION PACKAGE
More than you’ll probably want to know about this event.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL DROPBOX ON YOUR COMPUTER:
This event includes on-mic coaching. In order for you to receive the recordings of your on-mic work, you will need to install Dropbox on your computer and accept our invitation to share our event folder. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to www.Dropbox.com
- Download and install Dropbox on your computer. We suggest you place your main MyDropbox folder in your drive C: root directory or someplace where you will be able to access it easily.
- Also create a new folder with the name of this event at a location where you can easily access it.
- Prior to or during the event, we will create a special Dropbox folder for this event and we will send you an email invitation to share our folder.
- You must accept our invitation to share this event folder in order to receive your recordings.
- After this event, we suggest you COPY/PASTE the files from your Dropbox folder to the new, safe folder on your computer. Files will be available in the shared Dropbox folder for about a month after this event.
- Dropbox is a SHARED folder. If you delete or remove a file from the Dropbox folder on your computer, it will be removed from everyone else sharing the folder.
TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATIONS, AND MORE:
If you will be coming in from outside of San Diego, you may be interested in the following:
- Directions and map to VoiceActing Academy, plus a listing of local accommodations.
- We suggest you plan to arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of this event.
- You will be in a residential neighborhood with hills, so if you are driving, please be sure to turn your wheels to the curb when you park. We have a sometimes over-eager meter maid who will occasionally cruise our neighborhood.
- Please let us know if you are staying at a local hotel and need to be picked up on the first morning of this event.
- We bring lunch in, so please bring $15 cash to cover lunch each day. If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know so we can plan accordingly.