Please use the drop-down menus under TRAINING to select the area of training that interests you.
Or click on one of these links:
- So… You want to get started in voiceover? – This page will give you tons of information about what it takes to work as a voice actor… and how you can do it.
- P.erformance I.ntensive E.vent – This is our premiere performance workshop held in San Diego and on-line
- Studio Savvy Session – Everything you wanted to know about a home studio but didn’t know what to ask.
- Personalized Coaching – When you’re ready to move quickly with personalized one-on-one coaching, either at our San Diego studio or on-line, this may be just what you’re looking for.
- Mastering the Business of Voiceover – Running your voiceover business takes more than just being a great performer. Here’s where you’ll put the pieces together.
- Conductor’s Club – membership support for on-going training and business development
- Voice-Over Marketing Made Easy (Maxine Dunn)
- Jonathan Tilley’s League of List Builders – a 6-week online course for building your voiceover business.
- Webinars – Online training from VoiceActing Academy