Unlike many other membership clubs that are automated and impersonal, the VoiceActing Academy Conductor’s Club is a very personalized service that requires a considerable amount of time from us and our staff. In order to run things as efficiently as possible, we’ve established the following policies. Please keep in mind that policies may be changed or added without notice. When you join the Conductor’s Club, you are agreeing to the following policies, terms, and conditions.
MEMBERSHIP POLICIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS:
Your Conductor's Club membership gives you access to the specific benefits and/or discounts described on the Join the Club page of this site for the level at which you are a member. Following are the details, terms, and conditions for membership in the VoiceActing Academy Conductor’s Club:
- The Conductor’s Club membership support service is intended to be flexible and to adapt to the needs of our members. As such, specific benefits of membership at any level of the Conductor’s Club may be altered, revised, changed, added, or removed at any time without notice to members. However, in most cases, members will be notified by email of changes or member benefit modifications whenever possible.
- You must provide a valid credit card number and register through a PayPal registration button on this website in order to join the VoiceActing Academy Conductor’s Club. We do not accept registration via email or over the phone.
- Because membership in the Conductor’s Club is a recurring subscription, you will be required to set up a PayPal account that is linked to your credit card. There is no charge to set up this account. If, for some reason, you are unable to create a PayPal account, we can set up recurring billing to your credit card, but you will have to call us at 858 484-0220 during regular business hours.
- Your billing cycle will be in 30 day increments based on the first day of your subscription. Because this is a subscription-based membership, and members may join at any time, it is not possible to adjust your billing cycle.
- All programs, workshops, seminars, coaching, and other support services offered through VoiceActing, LLC, the Conductor’s Club, and/or any of our affiliated professionals and are intended for professional and personal enrichment and are not designed to qualify participants for employment in the entertainment industry. The completion of any class or workshop offered by VoiceActing, LLC and/or its Guest Coaches or Professional Affiliated instructors is not a guarantee of employment or representation.
- All content provided to members as a benefit of their membership is protected under International copyright law and is the exclusive property of VoiceActing, LLC or the contributing Professional Affiliate. Content provided to members (including content of workshops, seminars, webinars, and other events) is intended for the sole, personal use of the member. Selling, sharing, duplicating, posting on a website or blog, or in any way distributing content obtained through membership shall be considered a violation of Conductor’s Club policies and possibly a violation of International copyright law. The infringing party shall be subject to immediate cancellation of their membership and possible prosecution under applicable copyright laws.
- Participation in the various benefits at each membership level is not required. Non-participation or missed events or activities cannot be made up. There are no refunds for missed events with a registration fee.
- Membership benefits do not accrue and cannot be shared, extended, or transferred to another individual.
- Access to recordings and other downloadable materials will be accessible through your VoiceActing Academy member account, through the Member Home Page for your level of membership, or by another method deemed appropriate by VoiceActing Academy, as long as your membership is active. Should you cancel your membership, your VoiceActing Academy account will remain active and revert to a basic free account, but membership access will be revoked and all downloadable materials shall be removed from your account.
- Membership fees are billed monthly according to your sign-up date as a recurring payment through your PayPal account or through the credit card used to sign-up.
- Membership fees and benefits of each membership level may be changed or adjusted at any time without notice to members. In the event of any change in fees, members will continue to be billed at their original dues amount unless they upgrade or downgrade their membership. Any change in membership status will be at the then current dues for the new membership level.
- Joining bonuses, incentives, Charter Member rates, discounts, and other special offers will only be available for the specified time period(s) noted in the offer and may be canceled or extended at the discretion of the operators at any time without notice to members.
- Joining bonuses, incentives and other offers are not refundable, may not be combined with other offers, and are not retroactive.
- Any discounts offered for services, events, or products through the Conductor's Club or its affiliated partners shall only be valid for the time and amounts specified in the offer. Discounts are not retroactive, may not be combined with any other offer, and may not be transferred to another membership level.
- Your VoiceActing Academy Conductor's Club membership fees may be tax deductible as an education and training expense. Please consult your tax adviser to confirm your eligibility for this deduction.
- VoiceActing, LLC, as operator of the Conductor’s Club, reserves to right to cancel any membership in the event that said member is in violation of these Policies, exhibits a history of nonpayment (charge backs); exhibits poor or inappropriate behavior during Member events (including Studio Hotline or Mastermind conference calls); misrepresents themselves in any way; receives substantial negative comments from other members; sells, publicly posts or in any way distributes any content that is obtained as a part of their membership; or is for any reasonable reason deemed worthy of membership cancellation by the administrators. The operators of the Conductor’s Club shall be solely responsible for determining any cause of action against a member or cancellation of their membership status. Cancellation by the operators of Conductor’s Club shall be effective immediately upon notice via email to the offending member.
- Benefits, services, features, fees, and Terms and Conditions of the VoiceActing Academy Conductor's Club are subject to change without notice.
CHARTER MEMBERSHIP (Charter membership expired June 30, 2011):
- All Charter Memberships (except STUDENT, free, membership) are a one-year commitment to receive the discounted Charter membership rate.
- Charter membership will be available at the posted discounted rates for a limited time.
- Charter members who subscribe during the Charter Member promotion program and who maintain an active membership at any level (not including upgrades or downgrades in membership) prior to termination of the Charter member program will be not be subject to any future membership fee increases. As long as membership remains active, the monthly charge for Charter members will remain the same for the duration of the membership at the level in effect when the Charter member program ends. Any changes in membership level (upgrade or downgrade) after the end of the Charter member subscription program shall be at the membership rate in effect at the time of the change and shall terminate the Charger Member status.
- Any cancellation of a Charter Membership at any time shall result in the termination of Charter Member status.
CONDUCTOR’S CLUB AFFILIATED COACHES AND SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDERS:
- Qualified coaches, merchants, studio owners, agents, talent buyers, and others actively involved in any aspect of voiceover, and who might be interested in supporting voiceover talent on a paid consulting basis are welcome to apply to VoiceActing Academy as a Conductor’s Club Professional Affiliate. To apply, please call 858.484.0220 or visit our “Join the Team” page on this website. Email inquires will not be replied to.
CANCELING YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Membership may be upgraded, downgraded, or canceled at any time. CLICK HERE for instructions on upgrading or downgrading your account.
- Renewing any membership after a cancellation shall be at the current fee for the membership level of the renewal.
- Canceling your membership is as simple as stopping your PayPal or credit card recurring payment. Log in to your PayPal account to stop your recurring payment to VOICE-VoiceActing, LLC. Please let us know you are canceling so we can make sure you are not unnecessarily charged in the future.
- There are no refunds for cancelation after a member’s card has been charged. We suggest that if you intend to cancel, you do so near the end of your billing period.
- If you have any problems with your cancelation, please call us at 858 484-0220 during business hours only, M-F, 10am to 5pm. If we are unable to take your call right away, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
back to top