As with any craft, Voice Acting is best learned through hands-on experiential training like you receive at our Performance Intensive Event (PIE) and other in-person workshops. However, you can learn a lot through reading books like The Art of Voice Acting, participating in conference calls and watching webinars.
We offer webinar training in several areas of voiceover and we are constantly developing new programs.
Be sure to take a look at "Positive Thinking = Positive Results". This webinar is completely free and is our gift to you.
Here’s How Our Webinar Training Works:
- Select a webinar from the list below for more details about the program and registration.
- Register for a webinar from the webinar’s information page.
- Upon completing your registration, you will be directed to a page to view the webinar. You can also view the webinar by logging in to your VoiceActing Academy account and clicking on the link below the webinar title on your account Home page.
- Some webinars include additional downloads or resources that can be accessed through your account or through the webinar viewing page.
- Most webinars are available for viewing instantly or at your convenience.
- Unlike other webinar training that only gives you one opportunity to watch the webinar, you can review our webinars by logging into your account at any time. And, you’ll never have to worry about where you put the file on your computer or losing it if your computer crashes.
- Watch and learn.